Commit 2B Fit
Starting with an in-house nurse practitioner nineteen years ago, The Dupps Company has realized that having healthy employees results in a productive and harmonized work environment. We have seen this through low employee turnover and very long-term service among our employees.
Today, Dupps continues to educate and promote wellness through a wide variety of activities, all at no cost to the employees. These activities include . . .
We have established four wellness goals—blood pressure, tobacco use, body mass index and an annual physical with a primary care provider—and have provided testing, individualized health reports and consulting along with financial incentives. Wellness is part of our culture here at The Dupps Company — and our programs are recognized among Ohio's best!
• Free in-house nurse practitioner care for employee and spouse
• Periodic on-site health screenings
• Annual flu shots and mammograms
• Wellness education sessions with guest presenters
• 50% discount on healthy vending machine foods
• Free employee and spouse fitness center membership
• Free Weight Watchers At-Work 10-week Program
• Monthly healthy snacks (fresh fruit, breakfast bars, etc…)
• Health risk assessments including an individualized health report
• Tobacco cessation programs
• Health fair
• Personal consultations with Kettering Medical Center staff
• Steps to Health – free registration fees for 5k's to marathons and bicycle events for employees and spouses
Dupps wins 2020 Ohio Healthy Workplace Gold Award.
The Dupps Company has been recognized by the Healthy Ohio Business Council with an Ohio Healthy Workplace Gold Award.
This award, along with the American Heart Association’s Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement recognition, and the 2020 Dayton Healthiest Employers Award, places Dupps as one of the top employers in the state for taking an active role in the health and well-being of their employees.
Dupps is honored with the Dayton Business Journal's 2020 Healthiest Employers Award!
The Dupps Company was recognized by The Dayton Business Journal and received the Healthiest Employers Award for 2020 — the ninth year in a row Dupps has achieved this honor. This innovative award program recognizes employers in the Dayton region that proactively shape the health of their employees and have demonstrated a commitment to their employees' health and wellness.
American Heart Association recognizes Dupps as one of the top healthy workplaces nationwide.
We’re proud to announce that the Dupps Company has been honored by the American Heart Association with Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement recognition. Dupps is one of only twenty-one companies nationwide of its size to earn the Association’s highest level of recognition based on an assessment that measures both the health of an organization’s workplace and the health of its workforce.