Careers at Dupps
The Dupps Company is not only the world's largest manufacturer of equipment used to recycle animal by-products, it is a great place to work.
A respected and trusted industry leader, Dupps has been in business since 1935. The company designs, manufactures and markets nearly all of its high quality equipment from its headquarters and plant in Germantown, Ohio. Our customer base is throughout North America, Central and South America, Europe and Asia. At this modern facility, we have career opportunities for:
• Accounting, Sales, Logistics, Engineering, Management and Administrative Support.
• Welders, Fabricators, Machinists, Warehouse Personnel, and other manufacturing positions.
Current job opportunities as of 8/7/19: HR Administrator
To assist HR Director in HR responsibilities such as recruiting, benefits administration, and employee relations. Will back-up HR Coordinator when necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in HR
- Recruiting and benefits administration experience
- Experience with facilitating Health and Wellness programs
- HRIS experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Word, Excel)
- Proven great communication and interpersonal skills
- Office work in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and have great organizational skills
Hours of work:
- 8-5, Monday thru Friday
For confidential consideration, please e-mail resume to:
or forward your resume to:
Human Resource Manager
The Dupps Company
P.O. Box 189 Germantown, Ohio 45327-0189