Dupps Centrifuge Group
Dupps-Gratt® decanters and centrifuges, and complete centrifuge service and support, are the latest additions to the Dupps Company’s growing family of innovative processing solutions. With a full line of proven, high-performance centrifugal decanters, separators, centrifuges and accessories — backed by responsive, expert service — Dupps assures customers of reliable, efficient operation and maximum uptime.
Total service and support Our staff of full-time field service technicians is expert in every aspect of maintenance, repair and renewal of decanter and centrifuge rotating assemblies, including bowl, bearings, seals and hardfacing. With a full inventory of maintenance and repair parts, we can maintain your system at peak operational efficiency with minimum downtime. Dupps services also include a comprehensive equipment rental program. More about Dupps centrifuge parts & service.
For centrifuge field service and equipment rental, call Dupps at 937-855-6555.
For centrifuge parts and rebuild services, call Dupps—Ankeny at 515-964-1110.
New Dupps-Gratt Rendering Decanter Dupps performance and durability built into a proven design. All models feature a similar configuration and footprint as commonly used 18 x 28, 24 x 38 and 24 x 60 rendering decanters. Dupps-Gratt centrifuge equipment is manufactured to ISO 9001/2008 standards. More about the new Dupps-Gratt Rendering Decanter
Easy to operate and maintain, Dupps-Gratt Decanter Centrifuges are available with:
• Process wetted components in 304 SS, 316 SS, Duplex SS; inquire about other materials.
• Seven bowl diameters from 186 mm (7” nominal) to 808 mm (32” nominal).
• Hydraulic capacities up to 100 m3/hr (440 GPM).
• Two- and three-phase configurations.
• Optional Back Drive Kit for variable bowl-to-screw differential speed.
Dupps-Gratt High-speed, High-G Disc Style Vertical Centrifuges are ideal for:
• Continuous processing of fluid base streams consisting of liquid-liquid-solids, liquid-solids, or liquid-liquid components of different densities.
• Can be configured as a separator or clarifier to meet process requirements.
• Seven bowl diameters from 220 mm (9" nominal) to 556 mm (22" nominal).
• Hydraulic capacities up to 25 m3/hr (110 GPM).
High-speed, High-G Disc Style Vertical Centrifuges Dupps-Gratt Vertical Centrifuges separate the liquid/solid phases up to 9,800 times greater than gravitational force, providing automatic discharge of separated solids. The disk-style design significantly increases the solids settling area, and adapts to a variety of process applications. Performance and Specifications