Dupps Centrifuge Group
Dupps-Gratt® decanters and centrifuges, and complete centrifuge service and support, are the latest additions to the Dupps Company’s growing family of innovative processing solutions. With a full line of proven, high-performance centrifugal decanters, separators, centrifuges and accessories — backed by responsive, expert service — Dupps assures customers of reliable, efficient operation and maximum uptime.
Total service and support Our staff of full-time field service technicians is expert in every aspect of maintenance, repair and renewal of decanter and centrifuge rotating assemblies, including bowl, bearings, seals and hardfacing. With a full inventory of maintenance and repair parts, we can maintain your system at peak operational efficiency with minimum downtime. Dupps services also include a comprehensive equipment rental program. More about Dupps centrifuge parts & service.
For centrifuge field service and equipment rental, call Dupps at 937-855-6555.
For centrifuge parts and rebuild services, call Dupps—Ankeny at 515-964-1110.
New Dupps Mobile Decanter Unit — MDU Built to handle a broad range of process and waste streams, the Dupps MDU is a complete, self-contained mobile decanting system ready to go to work virtually anywhere on your site. Designed for both two- and three-phase operation, it’s ideal as a test plant or temporary solution to all kinds of solid/liquid separation applications.
The heart of the MDU is a dual-drive, solid bowl Dupps-Gratt decanter centrifuge that can handle throughput of up to 150 gallons per minute, depending upon feed stock. The MDU also includes all necessary material handling equipment, integrated polymer treatment, and a complete on-board process control system.
Dupps-Gratt Rendering Decanter Dupps performance and durability built into a proven design. All models feature a similar configuration and footprint as commonly used 18 x 28, 24 x 38 and 24 x 60 rendering decanters. Dupps-Gratt centrifuge equipment is manufactured to ISO 9001/2008 standards. More about the new Dupps-Gratt Rendering Decanter
Easy to operate and maintain, Dupps-Gratt Decanter Centrifuges are available with:
• Process wetted components in 304 SS, 316 SS, Duplex SS; inquire about other materials.
• Seven bowl diameters from 186 mm (7” nominal) to 808 mm (32” nominal).
• Hydraulic capacities up to 100 m3/hr (440 GPM).
• Two- and three-phase configurations.
• Optional Back Drive Kit for variable bowl-to-screw differential speed.
Dupps-Gratt High-speed, High-G Disc Style Vertical Centrifuges are ideal for:
• Continuous processing of fluid base streams consisting of liquid-liquid-solids, liquid-solids, or liquid-liquid components of different densities.
• Can be configured as a separator or clarifier to meet process requirements.
• Seven bowl diameters from 220 mm (9" nominal) to 556 mm (22" nominal).
• Hydraulic capacities up to 25 m3/hr (110 GPM).
High-speed, High-G Disc Style Vertical Centrifuges Dupps-Gratt Vertical Centrifuges separate the liquid/solid phases up to 9,800 times greater than gravitational force, providing automatic discharge of separated solids. The disk-style design significantly increases the solids settling area, and adapts to a variety of process applications. Performance and Specifications